The access and use of this website, and any other mobile related sites / software, is regulated by these Terms & Conditions. These Terms & Conditions regulate the use of our Services, which are accessed on Maid4u.co.za You must read our Terms & Conditions carefully before you access / use our website. Do not continue to access / use the website if you do not agree with our Terms & Conditions. Effective upon upload.
We reserve the right to change our Terms & Conditions at any time. We reserve the right to change the prices of our services. An email notice will always be sent to you prior to this happening The responsibility to regularly review our agreement for amendments lies on you, the user. By continuing to use our website and services, you are agreeing (consenting) to our amendments. For questions and / or any more information, contact us on email@example.com
Maid4u as a platform
www.Maid4u.co.za website is built to allow users to connect and acquire the services of a Helper and allows users to be able to provide the services of a Helper. This website provides users with the necessary methods and information needed to utilise the services provided by Maid4u (Pty) Ltd. By accepting these Terms & Conditions you are acknowledge that you are aware that www.maid4u.co.za is a platform not built and ran by Maid4u (Pty) Ltd. Therefore, you agree to not hold the website / licensor liable for any conduct, damage, injury and /or loss that you may occur in relation to Maid4u (Pty) Ltd services.
Maid4u as a Service
Maid4u (Pty) Ltd is an Agency that trains and places domestic worker in various homes across the country.
We are licensed and audited by the department of labour, and we go the extra mile to ensure that we provide top quality housekeeping.
Maid4u (Pty) Ltd provides the following services:
3. Helper Documentation
By accepting these Terms & Conditions you are acknowledge that you are aware that Maid4u Pty) Ltd only provides the services shown above. Maid4u(Pty) Ltd guarantees and warrants the quality and reliability if the services provided.
How to Book our service
The platform allows users to book the services of a helper, and by doing so, users will be required to provide us with various personal information.
This is how it works:
1. Pick a Package – select a package that best suits your needs
2. Select a Branch – Using the filer. Select the closest branch to you.
3. Match your needs – Using the same filer, add your preferences to be matched with the perfect helper.
4. Shortlist Helpers – Once you identify the helpers(s) you are happy with, add them to your shortlist.
5. Secure Helper – Pay the interview fees (charged per helper) & the Once-Off Placement Fee. You can immediately hire the helper you are happy with after this at no costs.
Representations and Warranties
When you use our website, you are expressly presenting and warranting that you are legally able to enter into an agreement with Maid4u (Pty) Ltd, and that you are legally allowed to use the website www.Maid4u.co.za in your respective area. When you use our website and / or services, you must ensure that you are using it in accordance with the laws of your respective areas. You must be 18 years old, or more, if you want to use the website www.Maid4u.co.za and the Miad4u (Pty) Ltd services. You may not continue to use our website and the Maid4u (Pty) Ltd services if you live in area that legally prohibits such use. Others may not use your account and / or information to use any of the services provided. Users are not allowed to authorize such use.
When using the website and Maid4u Services, you will be subjected to the following limitations:
1. All use must be done for legal purposes and any sort of unlawful and / or fraudulent acts are strictly prohibited.
2. All use must be accessed through access points provided to you by us.
3. Use must not amount to any sort of annoyance, inconvenience and / or nuisance.
4. Use must not prevent / negatively affect and / or harm our operations in any way.
5. Use must not prevent / negatively affect and / or harm our systems in any way.
6. Use must not be for the purposes of copying and / or distribution of any of our material. Such use is only allowed when permission, in writing, is given by us.
7. Use is limited to registered users and access / use must never be sold to a third party.
8. You are solely responsible for keeping your password safe and secure. Ensure that your password and / or any other ID information is kept confidential.
9. As a user, you must provide any reasonable proof of ID that we request.
Accessing the Website and/or Software
You are responsible for the use and access of our website. Therefore, you must ensure that the correct software is being used on your device for access and use.
Your use of the Services
By agreeing to our Terms & Conditions, you agree to the following:
- Users or any other party is prohibited from accessing any underlying source code.
- The use of our website and / or services is for your own personal use.
- The use of our website and / or services is restricted to acts that are permitted by us.
- The use of our website and / or services is restricted to acts that are legal in our user’s respective areas.
- You may not use the website and / or services to cause any form of harm to other users and / or any individual.
- You may not cause any damage (of any form) to the website and / or in any way.
- You may not make any copies, exploitations, alterations and / or distributions of any part of the website to any third party without necessary prior written consent from us.
- You are personally responsible for keeping your log in and account details (Identification details & passwords) a secret and should always avoid allowing others to access your account unauthorized.
- You may not, at any time, use the website for any reasons that are / or similar to (work to achieve the same results); Hacking, spoofing and / or spamming
1. We reserve the right to:
1.1 Suspend and / or refuse services (temporarily / permanently) for any user for any reason, especially if we believe that user has violated any terms of our T&C’s.
1.2 Terminate any account that violates any terms of our T&C’s.
2. We will not be liable to users or any third parties for any loss caused by the above-mentioned suspension or refusal.
3. We will ensure that users are informed in time before a suspension or refusal is made.
www.Maid4u.co.za website is built to allow users to connect and acquire the services of a Helper and allows users to be able to provide the services of a Helper.
1. Definitions & Interpretation
|1.1 “Personal Information”
|Any/ all information relating to an identifiable, living, natural person and where it is applicable, identifiable, existing juristic person, including all information as defined in the Protection of Personal Information Act 4 of 2013.
|The specific voluntary expression of will in terms of which the user agrees for the processing of personal information that relates to him/her.
|The creation, generation, communication, storage, destruction of personal information as more fully defined in the Protection of Personal Information Act 4 of 2013.
|1.4 “You” / “The User”
|All/ any person who accesses and browses this website for any purpose.
|The website of Maid4u at URL www.maid4u.co.za.
2.3 It is Important for you, as a user, to note that amendments may be made, by us,
3. Processing of Personal Information
3.1 We will require you to provide us with your personal information. We agree to:
3.1.1 always notify you regarding; what / which personal information is collected, who is collecting the information, how the information is being used, who is the information shared with
3.1.2 We will offer you options regarding the use, collection, and distribution of all information.
3.1.3 We will provide you with necessary information regarding the security measures used to protect your information.
3.1.4 You will always be given the opportunity to correct any information that may be inaccurate.
|3.2 By providing your personal information to us, through various means, you acknowledge that you do so out of your own free will. You also acknowledge that the personal information has been collected directly from you and thus consent to it being processed by us.
3.3 Inorder for www.maid4u.co.za to function efficiently and to enhance your user experience, we may require the following Personal Information from you:
Name & Surname
Date of birth
Physical (for deliveries) & Email Address
ID / Passport Number
Browsing habits (non-personal)
3.4 When you provide your Personal Information through this platform, the following principles are adhered to when processing that information:
3.4.1 We will only collect your personal information for specific purposes that are consistent with the purpose for which it is required. The specific purpose will be apparent from the context in which it is requested.
3.4.2 We will only process your personal information in a way that is adequate, fair, reasonable, and relevant. We will not process your personal information in a way that is excessive nor in a way that falls away from the purpose for which it must be processed.
3.4.3 Your Personal information will only be processed in this manner, unless you have agreed to an alternative purpose in writing
or If we are permitted to in terms of national legislation of general application that deals primarily with the protection of personal information.
3.4.4 We will keep all records of your personal Information that we have collected for a period of one (1) year from the date on which it was last used.
3.4.5 We will not disclose any of your personal information to any third party unless you give prior written consent (in the form of an agreement) OR if we are required to do so by law.
3.4.6 If your personal information is disclosed with your consent, We will:
Keep a record of the disclosed personal information.
Keep a record of the third party that received the disclosed personal information.
Keep a record of the reason/s for the disclosed.
Keep a record of the date of disclosed. for a period of one (1) year from the date on which it was last used.
3.4.7 We will destroy/ delete any/ all of your personal information that is no longer needed by us for the purposes it was initially collected, or subsequently processed.
3.5. However, please note that, we are permitted by the Electronic Communications and Transactions Act 25 of 2002, to use the personal information collected for statistical purposes.
3.5.1 None of the information contained will be linked to any specific user.
3.6 We do not rent or sell any Personal Information.
3.7 We may make use of third parties to perform various tasks on our platform. Such parties will only make use of your Personal Information to make your experience better (Such as Google Analytics). They do not have the right to use your information any more than what is reasonably necessary.
|You will always be able to update your personal information on our platform by accessing your account or by contacting us on firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Collecting of Anonymous Data
|4.1. Maid4u (Pty) Ltd uses standard methods to collect information relating to the use of this website. This will not be used to identify any users but is simply used for statistical purposes.
A cookie is a tiny file that is placed on your hard drive for the purposes of keeping record of your interaction with this website and to enhance your experience.
4.2.1. These cookies will not be used to identify any user personally but will only be used for statistical purposes relating to the use / performance of our website.
4.2.2. When Cookies are enabled, the following information may be collected from users:
22.214.171.124. The browser software used.
126.96.36.199. IP address.
188.8.131.52. Date and time of activities while visiting the website.
4.s2.2.4. URLs of internal pages visited; and
5. Sharing your data
3.5 In the event of a Business Transfer where we may choose to buy or sell assets, our customer information may be one of the assets that may be transferred.
3.6 In the event of business closure or bankruptcy, our customer information may be one of the assets that may be transferred.
3.7 Maid4u (Pty) Ltd reserves the right to reasonably access and disclose any personal information in accordance with any relevant laws, such as new legislations and/ or court orders.
3.8 Maid4u (Pty) Ltd reserves the right to reasonably access and disclose any personal information in order to ensure the safety of our business, our business’s property, our employees, our users and our affiliates.
3.8.1 This may include sharing information with third parties for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
3.9 You will always be notified when your personal information is shared with any third party, and you will be given the option to stop the sharing of your information.
5.1. Maid4u (Pty) Ltd takes appropriate and reasonable steps to ensure the security and integrity of the personal information submitted / collected by us from our users.
5.2 However, we will not (under any circumstances) be held liable for any loss /damage sustained by users as a result of any kind of unlawful access / dissemination of any personal information by any third party.
6. Links to other Websites
6.1. Maid4u (Pty) Ltd has no control over and will not accept any responsibility for the practices of any third-party websites (in terms of any hyperlinks that may have been provided) and